Monday, August 23, 2010

Joy through transitions

Recently Marc and I have traveled across the country from Virginia to Alabama to Arkansas to Colorado to Utah. Looking for a job is lots of fun! Not really. But we have had some interesting experiences. Yesterday we were in Hurricane, UT visiting Marc's sister and baby. We went with her husband to ride horses in the heat:) I was nervous at first considering I was putting my life in the hands of a large and strong animal. Especially since there were rocks and cacti everywhere to break any falls. I rode a beautiful tan horse named Turbo and Marc rode a dark tan horse named Roper. We knew Roper was more likely to misbehave but luckily all was well. We even saw two jack rabbits and my knees were aching but what a fun time! I actually rode for 2 miles on a horse on my own:)

1 comment:

  1. I don't trust horses at all. Wish I did because they are so beautiful! I'm proud of you that you did it - awesome!

    ReplyDelete